27 noviembre 2023, France
Key Account Manager - France
CÓDIGO DE PUESTO: Key Account Manager - France
TIPO DE CONTRATO: CDI Contract
Del Monte is an international Group offering a variety of wholesome and nutritious products essential to a healthy lifestyle. It is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared fruits and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking for a Keay Account Manager to strengthen the sales team in Orly.
Reporting to the Commercial Director Foods and Fresh Cut of the Europe & Africa region, this role requires the successful candidate to:
• To manage food sales with defined accounts, as decided by the Sales Director, ensuring that annual plan targets are achieved. (volume / value / rate)
• Implement the strategy for the fresh produce business in France, propose opportunities and minimize risks, ensuring that the strategy is aligned with the annual plan.
• Represent the company and lead negotiations for commercial contracts with customers. Provide all documents to the Sales Director for signature.
• Handle complaints (penalties) and commercial issues with customers, under the supervision of the Commercial Director. Provide prompt and appropriate responses to customers and find suitable solutions to problems.
• Contribute to sales forecasts on customer accounts through defined bodies.
• Pilot and be a driving force behind proposals within its perimeter.
• Cross-functional management of Fresh / Sweet / Savoury agreements.
• Prospect for new customers in the regions
• Occasionally visit and lead retail stores
• Master matrix organizations (collaborative, functional and hierarchical relationships)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Key Account Manager in a Fruits/Vegetable -production/distribution company
• Accounting and Finance Knowledge
• Professional, well organized, establishing, and following Processes and Procedures
• Able to work independently and travel when necessary.
• Strong relationship management experience with the ability to address the needs of the Fresh Commercial Operations
• Knowledge of English (spoken / written)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen, motivate, influence, and negotiate at all levels.
• High organizational maturity and effectiveness.
• Ability to work with people in a resourceful and all inspiring manner, maximizing effective working relationships across a diverse range of functions.
• Stature and credibility, with strong customer service orientation, able to influence and leverage best practice.
• Able to demonstrate professional competence and gain credibility and command respect, both within the company and with external contacts.
• Commercial and financial experience, with good business judgment and an understanding of the commercial impact of own decision-making.
• Flexible and able to operate with ambiguity. Results orientated and able to respond and adapt to demanding and changing business relationships that require flexibility to find alternative options with a positive approach.
Volver a la lista