05 diciembre 2023, United Kingdom
Financial Accountant - based in Staines Upon Thames
CÓDIGO DE PUESTO: Financial Accountant - based in Staines Upon Thames
País: United Kingdom
UBICACIÓN: Staines Upon Thames
TIPO DE CONTRATO:
Get a Fresh Start!
Fresh Del Monte is a leading, and Global vertically integrated producer and marketer of high quality fresh produce, fresh prepared fruit, and canned fruits. For more than 130 years the Del Monte brand has forged a reputation for quality, freshness and reliability that is second to none.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your main duties will be to:
1. Maintain the General Ledger using Linkfresh/Microsoft Navision and Oracle systems.
2. Manage relationships with external audit firms to complete the audit process and compliance.
3. Produce Annual Financial Statements for three UK Companies.
4. Maintain Purchase Ledger and supplier payments.
5. Manage consolidation of UK trial balance for Del Monte (UK) Ltd and submit internally for Group Consolidation.
6. Maintain and reconcile UK Bank Accounts, including system access controls.
7. Manage all tax affairs for UK companies including submission of annual tax returns, be a key contact with HMRC, and provide US tax packs for Group Consolidation of the ultimate Parent which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
8. Maintain Companies House records for three UK Companies, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
9. Regularly review IT user access to ensure adequate segregation of duties.
This is the job for you if you:
• Have at least 3+ years experience maintaining a General Ledger, or you will have good audit experience.
• Have a relevant accounting qualification. ACA/ACCA/top level AAT with strong experience.
• Have a working knowledge of ERP systems, Excel, and Word.
• Have a good understanding of UK or US GAAP.
• Are a self motivated and proactive individual dedicated to meet deadlines and maintain accurate records.
• Are a team player eager to support other departments, and able to communicate effectively with the wider business including the Regional and Corporate offices located outside of the UK.
• Understand multi currency accounting.
Volver a la lista