29 noviembre 2023, Monaco
Accounting Supervisor - Based in Monaco
CÓDIGO DE PUESTO: Accounting Supervisor - Based in Monaco
TIPO DE CONTRATO: CDI Contract
Del Monte is an international group offering a variety of healthy and nutritious products essential to a balanced lifestyle. We are one of the world's leading producers and distributors of high-quality fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The Group is present in more than 100 countries and has nearly 40,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor for a permanent contract.
Under the responsibility of the Finance Director and in collaboration with her, you will be responsible for managing the general ledger of the entities in the Monaco office.
Your main responsibilities as an Accounting Supervisor will include:
- Manage the general ledgers of: Del Monte International Foods, Del Monte Holland Foods, Del Monte Europe, Del Monte Italy Foods, Del Monte France Foods, Del Monte Germany Foods
- Manage vendor payments for the above entities
- Approve commission payments and credit note forms
- Planful monthly submissions from the above entities, including SUMO reports, ARAs, quarterly reports, and balance sheet forecasts (if applicable)
- Manage and review the monthly balance sheet analysis of the above entities.
- Participation in month-end variance analysis for the above entities
- Ad hoc reports such as quarterly cost reduction reports, in-depth analyses, monthly exchange rate reports, BBE and LCM calculations, and any other analysis requested by regional/organizational management
- Identify and continuously implement improvements in processes and procedures for the above-mentioned entities, including linking with various IT resources, to streamline workload and drive efficiencies.
- Preparation of quarterly and year-end adjustments for: Del Monte Holland Foods, Del Monte Europe, Del Monte France Foods, Del Monte Germany Foods
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns, EC sales lists and intrastat reports
- Responsible for managing the food accounting team, processing and verifying all bookings
- Ensure that accounting team members are aware of their SOX responsibilities and that they fully comply with all controls currently in place at legislated businesses.
Your skills and qualifications as an Accounting Supervisor will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting, preferably in an international food company
- Understanding of audit practices, both external and internal
- Understanding of good internal control systems
- Computer literate
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good knowledge of US and UK GAAP/IFRS standards
- Organized and methodical
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Volver a la lista